Join Our Team
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Good at driving? Have a heart to brighten people's days? Enjoy working on a growing team?
As a Captain, you'll be the face of the company and bring this amazing experience to people together with your teammates.
- Operate and manage your company vehicle (Ford Transit Cargo Van)
- Blend amazing teas based on proprietary recipe and individual requests
- Drive and deliver tea to customers with your Barista teammates
- Pay close attention to vehicle, road, and parking conditions
- Use proprietary technology to stay in constant communication with the team
- Availability to work at least 10:30AM-5:30PM on weekdays, M-F
- A track record for safe driving: you MUST have a clean MVR (no at-fault accident, no DUI's, no more than 2 tickets)
- At least 3 months of experience driving oversized vehicles (cargo / shuttle van or larger)
- An extremely responsible attitude for your work
- An open mind for new learnings and changes
- Bonus points: Experience in food and beverage
LOCATION + PAY
San Francisco Shipyard, easily accessible by Bus 19 or personal car, free parking.
Note: we will soon be moving to our central kitchen located in SoMa
- Stable, guaranteed pay + upside tips & bonus
- Health insurance / benefits for full-time employees
BENEFITS + PERKS
- We cover 100% of the vehicle expenses!
- We provide health benefits coverage for full-time employees
- Promotion opportunities to become Lead Captain, Fleet Manager, or Operations Manager
- Enjoy daily free drinks for team members, play the music you love (company Spotify premium account)