Boba + Tea Master
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
We're looking for highly responsible people with an attitude for always making things right. No experience? No problem! We provide you with the training you need!
You will start as the Boba & Tea master, with an opportunity to become our Kitchen Manager in six months.
You will have stable work hours in a neat environment, with competitive pay rate and the ability to earn bonuses daily.
- Prepare / cook ingredients (tea, tapioca pearls and other toppings)
- Pay attention to ingredient proportions and cooking process
- Follow recipes, procedures, and checklists
- You can work 9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, with reliable attendance
- You have a strong sense for keeping things on time
- You pay attention to details and keep things clean during your work
- You have some math and smartphone app skills
LOCATION + PAY
San Francisco Shipyard, easily accessible by Bus 19 or personal car, free parking.
Note: we will soon be moving to our central kitchen located in SoMa
- Guaranteed pay + Bonus
- Health insurance / benefits for full-time employees
BENEFITS + PERKS
- Become part of a respectful and fun team, who is invested in your career advancement
- Enjoy quarterly team events and regular team outings together
- Enjoy daily free drinks for team members, participate in new recipe / product tastings